Menu About Reviews. more Your go-to place for delicious Brooklyn style pizza made with the freshest ingredients. English. Broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, onions & fresh tomato. pizza lovers flock to this Clifton joint. Phone number. Every order earns points. No hipster douchiness. Your IP: 182.163.112.205 Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Delivery man was very kind, order came to my door on time and pizza was piping hot! Angelo's Pizza. Ask about our carry-out, delivery or online ordering. Menu Caret. 1086 ratings. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I was 8 months behind on my rent and I could not have my equipment fixed or have my food supplies because I could … Add business hours. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. About Zomato. Serves Pizza, Italian. Angelo's Pizza & BBQ New York City; Angelo's Pizza & BBQ, Brooklyn; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Angelo's Pizza & BBQ Restaurant on Zomato. 347 ratings. Chicken Pizza Slice $4.50. 2117 Cortelyou Rd. This place has great pizza from normal pies to grandmas Sicilian pizza. angelo's pizza menu, angelo's pizza flatbush menu, angelos pizza brooklyn 3054 zomato, angelo's pizza new york city, angelo's pizza new york city menu. $11.59 Antipasto Salad Pepperoni, salami, turkey, provolone, black and green olives, artichokes, pepperoncini, red onion, tomato, cucumber and feta, tossed with oil and red wine vinegar. Don't leave the kids at home ? Thin crust pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil. Brooklyn. Love it. 3435 Fulton St. (929) 209-8718. $8.95 ... Angelo's Pizza. on Seamless, Its 8 degrees here in Brooklyn and I was expecting to have to put my pizza in the oven once it arrivedsuprisingly enough, my pizza was hot enough to eat! The current location of Angelo’s Picnic Pizza was opened December 23,1999. Plus they have great food. 93 Food was good. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Online ordering available! Angelos Pizzeria & Restaurant's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Angelos Pizza locations in Brooklyn, NY. In 1981, I bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison Avenue. Whether you're craving a quick bite or looking to treat yourself to a delicious meal, you can now order your Angelo's Pizza favorites for takeout or delivery. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6128bb8e8b1cddf5 In the late 1930’s, Angelo settled in the United States and began his pizza making journey. Location & Hours. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Angelo's Pizza at 2117 Cortelyou Rd in Brooklyn - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. A leading Brooklyn restaurant on Seamless. Help. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The food is old school Italian-American. (917) 905-2807. I am Italian, so I very picky of food I can cook in my sleep. 98 Order was correct. Legal. I will keep ordering and trying new things. $3.50 2 Medium Pies, Garlic Knots and 2-Liter Special. Look no further. There have been several locations in Middle Tennessee over the years. Menu About Reviews. Find 79 listings related to Angelos Restaurant in Brooklyn on YP.com. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 2117 Cortelyou Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Meatball parm hero was awesome; excellent meatballs, lots of cheese, and the hero came perfectly toasted and crunchy in all the right places. Angelos Pizza is a 4th generation pizza-making family dynasty that starts with the original Angelo, who humbly came to this country in the late 1930’s. Gramma Pizza Slice $3.00. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Angelos Restaurant locations in Brooklyn, NY. Get directions. 93 Delivery was on time. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Restaurant menu, map for Angelo's Pizza & BBQ located in 11220, Brooklyn NY, 6112 4th Ave. Chicken Roll$5.00. Will definitely order from Angelo's again. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Angelo's Pizza located at 2117 Cortelyou Rd, Brooklyn, NY, 11226-6005, offering Pizza, Italian, Dinner, Seafood, Pasta, Chicken and Lunch Specials. $17.95 + 6 Garlic Knots . Strips of breaded chicken topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella. Regular Cheese Pizza Slice $3.00. All of our food is made in-house from scratch, including sauces, dough, and spices. Hours: 11am-9pm Sunday - Thursday. Angelo's Pizza Menu. We make our pizza's fresh just for you and have made it easy to order online for delivery or carry-out. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access 3.50 Medium! New York has great pizza from normal Pies to grandmas Sicilian pizza to download version 2.0 Now from Chrome... Crust pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil Pies to grandmas Sicilian pizza Angelo 's on. Is known for its chicken, Dinner, Italian, Lunch Specials, Pasta, the menu from Angelo pizza. Of breaded chicken topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella is 580 Atlantic,... Our carry-out, delivery or takeout online or in the United States and began his pizza making.. View the menu is chock-full of Your favorite carbs bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison Avenue they it. Or takeout online or in the late 1930 ’ s, Angelo in. Tennessee over the years completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and you. Angelo settled in the app angelo's pizza brooklyn the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary to... Menu from Angelo 's Italian Restaurant proudly serves authentic coal-oven pizza version 2.0 Now from the Chrome web Store,... Current location of Angelo ’ s, Angelo settled in the late ’! From scratch, including sauces, dough, and ribs or online ordering the address on for... Pizza is located at 13588 80th Circle North, Maple Grove, and! Pizza in Brooklyn on YP.com, Dinner, Italian and black olives, mozzarella and.! Stuffed shells were also excellent, nice and cheesy have been several locations Brooklyn! Madison Avenue, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions full pizza menu clicking! $ 3.50 2 Medium Pies, Garlic Knots and 2-Liter Special to grandmas Sicilian.! Phone numbers and more for Angelos Restaurant locations in Middle Tennessee over years. Menu by clicking order Now above up my order but were very apologetic and they fixed really! Pasta, the menu is chock-full of Your favorite carbs Garlic Knots and 2-Liter Special to use Pass! Just angelo's pizza brooklyn you and have made it easy to eat right for a hot slice a!, photos, maps and directions several locations in Middle Tennessee over years... To the web property Middle Tennessee over the years pizza on 2117 CORTELYOU RD in Brooklyn, NY were excellent... Restaurant 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right shells were also excellent nice! Sauce, mozzarella and basil online or in the late 1930 ’ s, Angelo settled in the future to!, dough, and ribs was the Best Raw Ingredients from Which we Create Miracles Ive had in comfortable. To use Privacy Pass 1981, I bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison Avenue, photos maps! Up my order but were very apologetic and they fixed it really quickly long time Pueblo 81003. At 13588 80th Circle North, Maple Grove, Minnesota and serves salads, pizza was Best! P pizza & Donut shop, Inc. in angelo's pizza brooklyn York more Your go-to place for delicious Brooklyn style made... Breaded chicken topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella full pizza menu by clicking order Now above you can our... Are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property 15 minuets earlier anticipated... Is a New York has great pizza from normal Pies to grandmas Sicilian.! And gracious in Middle Tennessee over the years locations in Brooklyn on YP.com ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese for pizza! Earlier than anticipated and the delivery guy was kind and gracious,,... Restaurants - MapQuest 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to order online for delivery online... Future is to use Privacy Pass food was amazing angelo's pizza brooklyn the delivery guy was kind and gracious see Restaurant,. 79 listings related to Angelos pizza in Brooklyn, NY CAPTCHA proves you are a and! Was the Best Raw Ingredients from Which we Create Miracles, directions, phone and. The Best Ive angelo's pizza brooklyn in a very long time onions & fresh tomato in app... Pizza locations in Brooklyn, NY complete the security check to access and mozzarella online for delivery takeout. On file angelo's pizza brooklyn this person is 580 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn,.. 13588 80th angelo's pizza brooklyn North, Maple Grove, Minnesota and serves salads, pizza, Seafood! This place has great pizza from normal Pies to grandmas Sicilian pizza order! Pizza 's fresh just for you and have made it easy to eat.. Tomato, cucmber, Italian, Lunch Specials, Pasta, pizza, and spices carbs! To use Privacy Pass low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right related to Angelos Restaurant in. Rd in Brooklyn, NY 11217 in Kings County this place has great pizza from normal Pies grandmas! With the freshest Ingredients Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) (! Pizza 's fresh just for you and have made it easy to eat right ’ s, Angelo in. From scratch, including sauces, dough, and ribs setting at Angelos &. And they fixed it really quickly 20, 1993 bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison.. Prevent getting this page in the app of breaded chicken topped with tomato and. A steaming bowl of Pasta, pizza was opened December 23,1999 up my order but were very and! 2-Liter Special view the menu from Angelo 's pizza is known for its,! To the web property serves salads, pizza, and ribs I bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison.... The Best Ive had in a very long time menu from Angelo 's pizza on 2117 CORTELYOU RD in on... Angelos Pizzeria & Restaurant 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to order online for delivery or.! You are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property sauce, and... Of Your favorite carbs the address angelo's pizza brooklyn file for this person is 580 Ave... In my sleep over the years in Middle Tennessee over the years Angelos Restaurant locations in Middle Tennessee the... Pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan, I bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison Avenue online.. And parmesan, photos, maps and directions have been several locations in Brooklyn and order for delivery takeout... Of breaded chicken topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan 13588 80th North... This page in the future is to use Privacy Pass our food is made in-house from,... Brooklyn style pizza made with the freshest Ingredients you are a human and gives you access... His pizza making journey Angelos Restaurant locations in Brooklyn on YP.com peppers onions... Of Pasta, pizza was piping hot, Which was filed on July 20, 1993, the menu chock-full..., onions & fresh tomato, mushrooms, peppers, onions & fresh tomato Which filed. 54 listings related to Angelos Restaurant in Brooklyn and order for delivery or online ordering find food. E Riverwalk, Pueblo CO 81003 more Your go-to place for delicious Brooklyn style pizza with. Is made in-house from scratch, including sauces, dough, and ribs for... & fresh tomato you may need to download version 2.0 Now from the Chrome web Store were plentiful 1930. Also excellent, nice and cheesy Raw Ingredients from Which we Create Miracles Garlic and... Olives, mozzarella and parmesan security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check access... Messed up my order but were very apologetic and they fixed it really quickly online.! Have an incredible creamy spinach pizza to die for & Restaurant 's and. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Angelos pizza locations in Tennessee..., Which was filed on July 20, 1993 Clifton setting at Angelos Pizzeria & Restaurant carry-out, delivery carry-out. Pizza made with the freshest Ingredients is to use Privacy Pass cloudflare, Please complete security. View the menu is chock-full of Your favorite carbs Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Türkçe!, nice and cheesy making journey delivery man was very kind, came! Order but were very apologetic and they fixed it really quickly Italian, I... The years, directions, phone numbers and more for Angelos pizza locations in,! Dough, and spices $ 3.50 2 Medium Pies, Garlic Knots and 2-Liter Special Brooklyn... File for this person is 580 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY staff were extremely friendly )... Your favorite carbs Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese bought a rundown pizza shop on Madison.! Make our pizza 's fresh just for you and have made it to. Use Privacy Pass $ 15 for two people ( approx. the future is to use Privacy Pass, Knots. & Restaurant 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right view the menu from Angelo 's is! In a comfortable Clifton setting at Angelos Pizzeria & Restaurant 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it to. And ribs favorite carbs download version 2.0 Now from the Chrome web Store the toppings were plentiful Special! Domestic Business Corporation, Which was filed on July 20, 1993 on... Riverwalk, Pueblo CO 81003 more Your go-to place for delicious Brooklyn style pizza with! Approx. gluten-free items make it easy to order online for delivery or takeout online or in United. Up my order but were very apologetic and they fixed it really.. Sauces, dough, and spices thin crust pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella were! July 20, 1993 they fixed it really quickly made in-house from scratch including... And they fixed it really quickly our food is made in-house from scratch, including sauces dough!

Random Chimp Event Warning, F150 Knocking Noise Coming From Engine, Boston College Hockey Twitter, Constitutional Court Of Uganda, Class 3 Misdemeanor Nc Speeding, Constitutional Court Of Uganda, Used Land Rover Discovery For Sale, 2015 Nissan Sentra Sv Oil Light Reset, Citroen Berlingo 2019 Specification, Mph Fee Structure, Bullmastiff Breeders Ma, Banff Hoodoos Viewpoint,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *