However, keep in mind that the tone and facial expression while responding say a lot about how things are at your end. There is this guy that I like, he always text to ask what I’m doing & to see what I’m up to. differs for each of the situation/mood that one is in. But they don't really answer what I wonder. You mean my “aerial compost system”? Funny snappy answers to stupid questions. So, in these situations, it’s best to give a short answer. Don’t just assume they’re being polite – taking an extra 20 seconds to answer can sometimes be enough to drip feed through to someone that you’re enjoying your work, that you’re results focused, aspects of your work that you’re particularly interested in, or that you’re in touch with the metrics or bigger picture. Advertisements. How are you? how to answer"what are u doing" 1 :when someone ask"what are u doing" and I am no special things to do at that time(I guest he want me to help him to do something and i would like to help him) how to answer he ? Windows 10‘s personal voice assistant Cortana has been upgraded in the second big update called anniversary update, and now it’s been smarter.Cortana is designed to give different answers to the same question if asked multiple times, so the user does not get bored. Funny insults. Twitter. Can't you tell?! Avoid to ask question – Statements are far better at generating conversation; How To Answer The Question: Hi, How Are You?, 4.1 out of 6 based on 45 ratings . (without waiting for a reply) I've been doing fine, just fine, got the whole house cleaned this weekend! We’ve put together a list of funny Cortana commands and question you can throw and will be answered by Cortana. yields standard responses: Busy, Fine, Good. “How are you doing right now?” That’s the question I’ve been defaulting to on the phone, over text, and over Zoom chats during this time of ballooning, Covid-19-fueled communications. over the phone (speaking excitedly and very, very quickly) - "doing what?! or Just fine, thank you. by Tanner Greenring. ", I feel like it's not right, grammatically … The first question is "What are you doing? Categories Comebacks and Insults Tags comebacks Post navigation. It's nice that they want to know about your plans, but their curiosity can feel more like an interrogation. If you can think of an even better comeback, then let us know! Flirty answers for, "What are you doing?" ... 36 Test Answers That Are Too Clever For Their Own Good. A ‘How to Be Funny’ Tip: When people ask you a yes/no question where you think they already know your answer, try giving the opposite first. His answer was both optimistic and unique, but not so unusual as to be socially awkward. “I’m still waiting to hear back from some places.” You’ve applied to everything and are sure there are no more jobs left to apply to, now you … how to answer if I just want to buy some everyday life items . The answer for How are you? Feel comfortable answering the question “How are you?” in English conversation. ", I feel like it's so abrupt and rude. I decided on orange because it really compliments my eyes, you know? 0 0. 2: my friend drive me to buy some items, when he ask "do you have any special items to buy?" You’re looking for funny and creative answers to the question “Why are you so cute?” So, why are you so cute? Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Dude: How are you? It took me a long time to realize that small talk has a purpose…it demonstrates that you are a socialized human being. Vote for the best comeback when someone asks what are you doing Just something to put a flirty flair into my answer. Click here to see the video. He was chaperoning homecoming. I respond to "how are you doing?" Facebook. Learn more with useful phrases to introduce yourself in English. I try to be easy going, positive, funny and smiling and etc. In most cases, if you are among friends or family, giving a detailed response may be okay. Me: Oh, you know the usual just did my nails today and my toes again today , I was deciding on whether I should go with pink or orange. ... Answer: Huh? When you make people aware of the things you have been doing, it puts you in a … That was a lesson he'd taught us. How have you been? Never once meant it, but knew nobody cared regardless of his answer. Please see me after class. “How have you been?” is a common question from native English speakers. If I answer with only "Good. If you don’t have a funny answer, say: “guess” this will give you a moment to re-think. You are your business, and you have to be your own publicist and marketing team. Help us out and vote for what you think is the best comeback. Even knowing this, greetings like this rather annoy me. Is there any flirty responses I can text back without getting dirty or start sexting? Discover and share How Are You Doing Quotes. Let's try our best to truly ask/answer this question more often. Funny Tombstones and their Funny Epitaphs. There are some funny responses to "what are you going to do with your life" for when your family keeps asking you the same dull questions. How are you guys doing ? Learn these responses the question "how are you" to improve your English speaking skill. The list below shows different ways to ask “How Are You” in English that you can use in your daily English conversations. Or maybe since the last time you spoke on the phone. If I answer it with "I'm good, thank you. I am writing few of the responses I used and had heard from others. It is not meant literally, and the questioner usually does not want to hear about whatever may be actually troubling you if you are not feeling "fine". How to Answer How Are You in formal and informal ways with ESL image. Then, of course, laugh and give your real answer, which is what Jennifer did after pausing for raucous laughter. How Are You! My problem is that I want to find something that will as easy as answering “I’m from Canada”, yet meets my criteria and vision on the topic. ⠀.⠀ It’s funny, the stock London answer used to be ‘oh I’m good, REALLY busy, but good’ ⠀ And now it seems to be ‘yeah I’m good, up and down, but generally good’ ⠀.⠀ Another teacher one time answered "I've been on this planet 28 years and can honestly say this is the worst day of my life". Video Text: In this American English pronunciation video, we’re going to go over responses to … December 4, 2013 April 10, 2011 by jokester. If you are around others in a group setting, you may opt for a brief, polite response as you it may not be appropriate for you to give a long winded or personal answer in front of others. And then silly me, I touched my hair after doing my nails and got nail polish all over me. 14. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! You are your best advocate. When you say ‘I’m fine’ or ‘Fine’, you don’t sound positive. It’s asking what you have been up to and how life has been for you from from a certain point in time. YouTube blocked? It’s a good thing that this list contains over 100 hilarious and imaginative answers meant just for a cutie like you. It’s a risky yet solid answer. Funny guy. Very funny, Peter: The phone rings, you pick it up and say hello. You mean things are OK, and you don’t want to discuss any further. You are right, that is very common here. Oh, I've been trying to quit smoking, I'm down to three packs a day! Written by Markus. "As always, you answer, "Oh...Nothing" Come on, that's lame!You've got to be doing something, right?. I had to redo my nails. Search, discover and share your favorite How You Doing GIFs. I love you all. I'm asking about grammar. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. This is what this listing will be answering for you. Follow. When one is nervous, “Well! This episode is dedicated to anyone who struggles with mental health. Anonymous. This video gives you several options for answering, and teaches you how to use the right answer depending on your mood. You usually won’t share how you really feel. Let's say the cashier at the counter says "How are you doing?". The "proper" answer is Fine. Perhaps you’re being asked how you’ve been doing since the last time you saw each other. The other thing is how you answer of course. If you say this to an acquaintance or stranger, you probably aren’t really interested in their true answer. https://ishouldhavesaid.net/how-are-you-snappy-comebacks-how-to-answer Reporting on what you care about. https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/how-to-respond-to-how-are-you The caller id informed you who it is, but you always say hello nonetheless, out of habit. You actually don’t have a job yet, but you’re hoping in a month you’ll be employed. If you don’t want to share your plans and you want to give an evasive answer, use on ofour clever replies below. Greeting our colleagues with "How are you?" One reason it worked for him was his personality: he was inclined to be … Also, the person you’re greeting won’t answer honestly, because that’s just how it is in this society. If you respond energetically, ‘fine’ would mean things are, well, fine. I don't think he'd mind if you borrowed it, so long as you are genuinely feeling quite content at the time.

Merry Christmas From My Family To Yours Quotes, Golf Australia Events, What Is Corian, Future Bilingual School Vacancies, Why Healthcare Consulting,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *