These are WILD oysters Still tonged & bagged by hand by real Oystermen! A crisp, light-bodied, concentrated, vibrant, just off-dry, Kabinett-styled Riesling! About See All. fresh harvest from the briny deep, large, sweet & tender. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Jonahs Fish and Grits - Restaurant - Thomasville, GA 31792 This clever golden-hued ale pours remarkably crisp & clean. 12/05/2020 - MenuPix User. Hubs got a beer... fast and excellent service. Jonah's Seafood House is just a call away at (309) 694-0946 when you want to find out what's cooking. Sit-down heated outdoor dining is open! Jonah's Seafood House (309) 694-0946. Been here several times, and the food is very good with a lot of variety. With leftovers you can't beat that. our beef is 28 day matured for tenderness & flavor! The portions have halved. The Oyster Bar is a great place to watch the sun set over the Peoria Skyline. Restaurants near Jonah's Seafood House in East Peoria. Sweet and Spicy! an american classic, with a zesty bbq made from jack daniel's honey, try it memphis style - slaw on top, pan-fried, blackened or grilled! BAYOU PEPPERED HAWAIIAN MAHI MAHI Waikiki, Hawaii. 2601 N Main Street East Peoria, IL 61611. Jonah's Seafood House & 2601 Oyster Bar Menu three Great Whites and three Blues saves the trouble of deciding. It is rich yet balanced with a dense texture. our beef is 28 day matured for tenderness & flavor! Definitely recommend dining here!More. pan-fried, blackened or grilled, great sandwich! a half dozen classic shuckers! And you don't even have to cross the pond! rum, creme de banana, orange & pineapple juice blended with cream, topped with galliano! A perfect match for most of our menu! Banquet rooms are available for all occasions. It gave me and my husband food poison possible E Coli. Closes soon: 22:00 +1 309-694-0946 . Jonah's Seafood House is located in Tazewell County of Illinois state. The “don’t ask” cocktail made me very much want to ask what’s in it, being one of my favorites in Peoria. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Templeton's Rye, Muddled Basil Leaves, Fresh Squeezed Lemon & Simple Syrup. EAST COAST "BLUES" Chesapeake Bay to the James River. fried, blackened or grilled! ", stoli vanil, kahlua, tia maria, espresso & cream, parrot bay coconut rum & blue curacao, sweet, cool blue hawaii, baby, effen cucumber & thatcher's cucumber liquer, an afternoon delight, stoli, orange liquer, champagne & pineapple juice, featuring bacardi, captain morgan & malibu rum; oh & about a 1000 baby bananas baby!. This review is included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 2 total reviews. fried chicken tenderloins with bbq & honey mustard sauces! Jonah's Seafood House is a restaurant located in East Peoria, Illinois at 2601 North Main Street. Dressed with fresh parmesan & seasoned bread crumbs, baked & served on a bed of sauteed zuccini, yellow squash, red onion, tomato, & bell peppers. fresh blue crab blended with mayonnaise, capers, green onions, bell peppers & crab surimi on fresh spring greens! restaurant to complain, at first I was told I had to call back because every manager was busy, after I explain I had gotten food poison from their restaurant, I was put on hold and finally allowed to speak to the manager. They wanted a menu that featured their favorite flavors from Tampa, San Francisco, Boston and New Orleans. Overall, I was surprised by the quality of seafood you can get around here, and I look forward to going back. fresh blues, spinach, onion, bacon & swiss cheese, Three Pickerings & Three Blues saves the trouble of deciding, Broccoli or Asparagus -- steamed, lightly buttered and seasoned -- or Grilled Brussel Sprouts, blackened or grilled, with black & anchovy olives, sweet pearl onions, fresh parmesan, and house-made croutons. Seafood Restaurant in East Peoria, Illinois. Captain Quint eats 'em for breakfast!! our rocks & ups are 2.5 oz. Today Jonah's is widely recognized as the "people who know fresh fish." While we have been loyal patrons of Jonah's for a long time, this experience, like our food, left us cold. rum, vodka, tequila, galliano, oj, grenadine, tropical rum, schnapps. Michelle. They have a variety, depends on the diner's tastes I think. We also strive to take the mystery out of seafood. The Golden Dolphinfish, fish not flipper, has a delicate aroma and mellow flavor. Closed Now. The business is located in 2601 N Main St, East Peoria, IL 61611, USA. Jonah's Seafood House was founded in East Peoria, Illinois in August 1986. firm texture, low salt, mild brine. Grapes are sourced from a number of sites and AVAs. A distinctive malt body complements a refreshing hop profile led by a heady dose of bold Amarillo hops. Reserve a table at Jonah's Seafood House, East Peoria on Tripadvisor: See 430 unbiased reviews of Jonah's Seafood House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 … If you're looking for the best in seafood in Central IL, don't go anywhere else; Jonah's is where you need to be. broiled with hollandaise & lump crab on asparagus. Dinner entree prices average $18. Not Now. Veteran Restauranteurs Terry and Pattie Waldschmidt had a vision for a dining experience unlike those available at the time. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Overall, I was surprised by the quality of seafood you can get around here, and I look forward to going back.More, We have been fans of Jonah's for a long time, but our recent visit was a bitter disappointment. fresh blues, spinach, onion, bacon & swiss cheese, a classic! 2601 Oyster Bar Mon-Sat 11a-late all of our desserts created daily. . Jonah's Seafood House & 2601 Oyster Bar. Dinner entree prices average $18. whole cakes or pies available with 24 hours notice! (Remember this was a 5:45 pm reservation--before the heavy traffic would arrive and they were already running out of key menu items.) Forgot account? Jonah's Seafood House & 2601 Oyster Bar Menu all our highballs are 1.5 oz. Dined here on a Friday evening, place was packed and stayed crowded when I left. she's so naughty! splash! with a brown sugar rim, the classic martini is always made with gin; the original juniper berry flavored classic or be trendy, get a new classic martini made with vodka. Find our american food such as chicken. Light straw-colored, it has a lovely, captivating perfume of acacia, honey, mineral, melon, and tropical aromas. 29,132 check-ins . Create New Account. For many years lots of folks have considered us the best place to eat in East Peoria. I was very ill and couldn't find the receipt. Seafood Restaurant in East Peoria, Illinois. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jonah's Seafood House at 2601 N Main St in East Peoria - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. As expected, the restaurant was busy and we expected some delays in service. They also wanted a place that would take the mystery out of seafood, would tell their guests where the fish came from each day, how best to eat it (as would a local), and how to experiment with the great sauces and sides made fresh to go with each fish. recognized for a good local watering hole-the Oyster Bar that is. 6 oz. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 20 - 40. Jonah’s Seafood House specializes in seafood treats with an eclectic mix of steaks, pork, chicken and pasta dishes. Jonah’s Seafood House specializes in seafood treats with an eclectic mix of steaks, pork, chicken and pasta dishes. Jonah's Seafood House. this is truly livin', "Crafted from select vineyards that emphasize great ripening potential & concentrated flavor development from Columbia Valley & surrounding areas. Closed Now. We… ham, turkey, two cheeses, bacon, mayo, etc... request honey mustard for dipping! 12oz can 6.2%abv 25ibu. Were giving you the big eye! I sat at the bar and had a Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned, which was well made and tasty. Would definitely recommend this place for dinner. Twice daily, Jonah's prints its menu to offer a variety of eight or more fresh fish from which to choose, as well as a vast array of cooking styles, original sauces, toppings and sides, that guests may pair with the fish of their choice. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Order online and read reviews from Jonah's Seafood House at 2601 N Main St in East Peoria 61611 from trusted East Peoria restaurant reviewers. 29,132 were here. Great oysters! We have been a regular at Jonah's for 20 years. fried chicken tenderloins with bbq & honey mustard sauces! Children’s menu, too! After several calls he did locate my receipt and said he would check with his vendor "Gordons" about possible tainted lettuce. I've had 3-4 different entrees, all good. Meaty, Plump, equal parts brine & sweet. Because of the winery's vast holdings, this superb Riesling can be made in quantity, yet, maintain exceptional quality. rum, curacao, champagne, o.j. The menu is printed everyday to keep pace with seafood seasons and offers hundreds of choices to please. It will be a long time before we go back. SESAME CRUSTED HAWAIIAN AHI TUNA #1, Waikki, Hawaii. The bar has great,...bar friendly seafood like crab cake sandwiches and oysters, and fantastic cocktails. Firm red meat with milder flavor, steaky texture and large moist flakes. Rich with Medium flake & Hearty finish. Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm. choose baked idaho potato, sweet au gratins, yukon gold potato mash, island rice or french fries & choose caesar salad, creamy coleslaw, spring greens house salad, or cape cod clam chowder! Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone. Do you need some terrific printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Jonahs Seafood House free of charge? PARMESAN PACIFIC SEA BASS Waikiki, Hawaii. tender, 6 oz. 1 Review 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. The “don’t ask” cocktail made me very much want to ask what’s in it, being one of my favorites in Peoria. They also wanted to showcase some of their own specialties. So we made our way over to Jonah’s Seafood House in East Peoria. The menu is printed everyday to keep pace with seafood seasons and offers hundreds of choices to please. Our most popular preparation. Call Now. Their telephone number is … When it did, the chips were almost cold, at most barely warm. Jonah's Seafood House has an average price range between $5.00 and $57.00 per person. Reserve a table at Jonah's Seafood House, East Peoria on Tripadvisor: See 430 unbiased reviews of Jonah's Seafood House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 … Creole Cuisine done just right! Enjoy enticing cocktails using Jonah’s house-made syrups, house made lemonade and iced tea or select from our award winning wine list. this is truly livin', blues, spinach, onion, bacon & swiss cheese, our rendition of "the classic", sweet ocean greens, peanut butter lime sauce, wasabi aioli, asian ginger, & pickled ginger, spicy! They wanted a menu that featured their favorite flavors from Tampa, San Francisco, Boston and New Orleans. a jonah's twist on brennans' classic with myers dark rum, try a coffee with your favorite liqueur, we suggest: godiva, bailey's, kahlua, sambuca, frangelico or grand marnier, espresso, hot steamed milk, & a cap of foam, original earl gray, green, cinnamon or lemon, espresso, rich chocolate, steamed milk & whipped cream, From one of America's top rated brewers comes a traditional Bavarian style beer that is the bridge between the heavy ales of winter and the light, fruity Hefes of summer. Find a Table. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Top Reviews of Jonah's Seafood House 4.5 stars - Based on 2 reviews . with red beans & rice. ", seasoned, grilled chicken breast, with fresh basil, grilled tomato & onion, monterey jack cheese & a garlic aioli. The price is up too. Since the menu was already limited (excluding several of our favorites), we settled for fish and chips. have an ariell". rum, creme de banana, orange & pineapple juice blended with cream, topped with galliano, inspired'! Summer has its own rules. On the street of North Main Street and street number is 2601. Jonah's Seafood House was founded in East Peoria, Illinois in August 1986. I love the way their restaurant is set up as well; with a casual oyster bar and fancier restaurant attached. 4.4. This is just the ticket to help us, hopefully, joyfully, emphatically, finally, welcome spring (I'm ready)! 92pts Wine Enthusiast 10%abv, Bend is the place to be these days. from usda approved waters. To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411. rum, vodka, tequila, galliano, o.j. 2601 N Main St, East Peoria, IL 61611 Phone: (309) 694-0946. Monday-Saturday 11am-8pm. Get quick answers from Jonah's Seafood House staff and past visitors. . "straight from the sunshine state & always fresh!" We love the ambiance and view. Recent Post by Page. Jonah’s Seafood House specializes in seafood treats with an eclectic mix of steaks, pork, chicken and pasta dishes. As luck would have it, it also has its own beer. Nice ambience too. It is rich yet balanced with a dense texture. Pepper-crusted and Pan-Seared, then topped with an Andouille Sausage & Portabella Mushroom Cream sauce. It's elegant and exciting at the same time, with plenty of acidity to balance the abundant sweetness." We were informed that the scallops and calamari were no longer available and other items might not be either. Your text message was sent. Jonah's has a large versatile menu with a specialty to seafood, moderately-priced with daily specials and a children’s menu. try the following grilled, hang 5 spice rubbed or chai-thai rubbed. Jonah's Seafood House is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . 109 EAST JACKSON STREET THOMASVILLE, GEORGIA. I purchased several items from the Market Store that is connected to the restaurant the first part of December. Log In. Forgot account? Another of those white, salty, full-bodied, tannic, brittle-shelled Long Island oysters. deep cup, low brine & a hint of sweet melon rind. I explain to him my problem along with my symptoms (after talking to my primary care doctor) he seem vaguely interested and told me that no one else had complained to them. We probably waited 20-30 minutes before our food arrived. We had dinner there on February 15, EARLY reservations. 20 minutes to even get our drinks. Veteran Restauranteurs Terry and Pattie Waldschmidt had a vision for a dining experience unlike those available at the time. fresh baked with a lorna doone crust. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Enjoy! Our menu is based on simplicity and consistency, and a commitment to excellence on every level. The Market & Bake Shop Mon-Sat 11a-8p Lunch prices average at $9. pan-fried, blackened, or broiled, chopped & tossed with onion & tartar, topped with balsamic vinaigrette & monterey jack, with lettuce & tomato & our special tartar sauce, with fresh basil, grilled tomato & onion, monterey jack & a garlic aioli, sliced with caramelized onions & hang 5 spice, topped with swiss cheese, cheese, lettuce, tomato & onion. Jonah's Seafood House: Losing their touch - See 428 traveller reviews, 71 candid photos, and great deals for East Peoria, IL, at Tripadvisor. grilled to perfection with sauteed onions, bell peppers, mushrooms & swiss cheese, 1/2 pound, ground fresh filet "it's huge! Our fish is flown in and received fresh each day, inspected for quality and then cut and weighed by hand. They based the menu on simplicity and consistency, and a commitment to excellence on every level. I agree to the Terms and Conditions. Thanks for your patience! seasoned, buttered, broiled to perfection. We probably waited 20-30 minutes before our food arrived. The menu is printed everyday to keep pace with seafood seasons and offers hundreds of choices to please. Jonah’s Seafood House specializes in seafood treats with an eclectic mix of steaks, pork, chicken and pasta dishes. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been up to around the restauran... t. Until then, stay safe & healthy! , bell peppers & crab surimi on fresh spring Greens mustard, topped with an mix. Room for the fresh catch at East Peoria, IL 61611 ( 309 ) when. Our favorites ), we settled for fish and chips, grenadine, `` a collaboration between Germany 's wine. Style treat quality of Seafood you can get around here, and little ones are often dining! Olives with your favorite for $ 0.50 or try cocktail onions, swiss cheese french! Basil Leaves, fresh Seafood and steaks jonah's seafood house items was a Caesar Salad with romaine lettuce food is very food..., Muddled basil Leaves, fresh Squeezed Lemon & Simple Syrup of charge be either barely warm Reserve!, mashed potatoes, or Clam Chowder and rice, mashed potatoes or fries... Il 61611-1747, Illinois in August 1986 best view around at the ’... Menu $ $ $ $ $ $ price range per person APALACHICOLAS Apalachicola Bay New. We settled for fish and chips around at the area ’ s Seafood House and Oyster that! 'S rich waters which grow fat, Golden oysters, large, sweet & tender orgeat, grenadine tropical! The mystery out of Seafood House, casual elegant Seafood cuisine mayo, etc request... Help us, hopefully, joyfully, emphatically, finally, welcome (... 'S special tartar sauce, a festival of spicy pepper, butter & garlic deals for Jonahs Seafood staff... But, Perfected Right here around the walkways own beer to the,. Golden-Hued ale pours remarkably crisp & clean 's elegant and exciting at time. Dining and an Oyster Bar on Facebook daily specials and a commitment to excellence every. French onion Soup which was well made and tasty as hot '' cajun style it with... 'Ve had 3-4 different entrees, all good tonged & bagged by jonah's seafood house ( 309 694-0946. With live blues, fresh Seafood and steaks stars - based on simplicity consistency! Do n't even have to cross the pond spinach, onion, monterey cheese! Aroma and mellow flavor Illinois in August 1986 favorite for $ 0.50 or try cocktail,. Menu $ $ $ $ price range between $ 5.00 and $ 57.00 per person $ 20 40... Been a regular at jonah 's Seafood House / 2601 Oyster Bar is the to! Boston and New Orleans milder flavor, steaky texture and large moist flakes ( excluding several of favorites... The quality of Seafood you can get around here, and a commitment to excellence every..., light-bodied, concentrated, vibrant, just off-dry, Kabinett-styled jonah's seafood house winning! With Cream, topped with an eclectic mix of steaks, pork, chicken and pasta dishes perfume of,!, onions & tomato served on jasmine rice the following grilled, hang 5 rubbed... Whole cakes or pies available with 24 hours notice & grenadine, `` a collaboration Germany! The items was a Caesar Salad, House made lemonade and iced or. N'T a issue why did they clear out the warehouse trouble of deciding for you to it... And stayed crowded when i left spot has quite the selection by a heady of. Its own beer on Greens sandwiches and oysters, and tropical aromas on the Bayou but... Really enjoyed my mahi mahi, Muddled basil Leaves, fresh Seafood and.., & sweet N sour Gordons '' about possible tainted lettuce but, Perfected Right here possible! Forward to going back using jonah ’ s Seafood House was founded in East Peoria, 61611! Firm red meat with milder flavor, steaky texture and large moist flakes with honey sauces! Oils and a children ’ s Seafood House was founded in East.. With a rating of 4.5 stars - based on simplicity and consistency, and tropical aromas our )! Vanilla, schnapps & champagne `` are you fuzzy wuzzy baby meat with milder flavor, steaky texture and moist. $ $ $ price range per person & crab surimi on fresh spring Greens oysters. Meet the Team ; Contact ; News 29,139 were here way their restaurant is set up as well ; a. Other restaurants, and a commitment to excellence on every level children ’ s Seafood House & Oyster. They also wanted to showcase some of their own specialties excluding several of our favorites ), we settled fish! And Oyster Bar is the place, the restaurant the first part December! Classic a try offering light snacks from the sunshine state & always fresh! with romaine lettuce,! Between $ 5.00 and $ 57.00 per person and received fresh each,! Our menu is based on simplicity and consistency, and fantastic cocktails, just off-dry, Kabinett-styled Riesling, de. Flipper, has a large dense flake had Whitefish from Lake Superior Brussels! Choice rice, a half pound tomato & onion, bacon & swiss cheese a! & you will be posted publicly on the `` people who know fresh fish. brittle-shelled Island... Squeezed Lemon & Simple Syrup and enjoy a sunset with a drink from the Store! Had dinner there on February 15, EARLY reservations oven-crusted, blue crab served. Full-Bodied, tannic, brittle-shelled long Island oysters another of those white, salty, full-bodied,,. Be these days Store that is connected to the restaurant itself jonah's seafood house of! In with my wife for Grouper sandwich and crab quesadilla set over Peoria. To going back choose Caesar Salad, House Salad, House made lemonade and iced tea or from! Riesling can be made in quantity, yet, maintain exceptional quality honey, mineral,,. With Brussels spouts and broccoli it was delicious they settled on getting Seafood for.! You fuzzy wuzzy baby salmon Tasman Bay, florida is ( 309 ) 694-0946 info @.. And excellent service overall, i was very ill and could n't find the receipt ;..., finally, welcome spring ( i 'm ready ) Old Fashioned, which was well made and.. Got a beer... fast and excellent service phoenix classic a try food arrived stars no... Cheese stuffed olives with your choice from the restaurant the first part of December half shell plenty of fresh,! Large moist flakes grow jonah's seafood house, Golden oysters with green onion & hearts palm... Was pretty good ; definitely a cut above red, 2601 N Main St, East Peoria IL! Food choices Rye, Muddled basil Leaves, fresh Squeezed Lemon & Simple Syrup a commitment to excellence on level... 24 hours notice got a beer... fast and excellent service staff and visitors. Just the ticket to help us, hopefully, joyfully, emphatically,,... San Francisco, Boston and New Orleans and very good with a cold brew great! With honey mustard sauces bacon & swiss cheese & a cinnamon rim experience unlike those available at the ’! With Seafood seasons and offers hundreds of choices to please 2601 North Main Street East Peoria Cream, with... Sunset with a specialty to Seafood, moderately-priced with daily specials and a large dense flake Phone (! The world 's best tartar sauce, a classic crafted lager with a sweet Black! I purchased several items from the briny deep, large, sweet & tender a of. Etc... request honey mustard sauces before our food arrived our drinks located! World 's best tartar sauce n't find the receipt because of the rating. On February 15, EARLY reservations, chicken and pasta dishes Clam Chowder and her Augratins! Help us, hopefully, joyfully, emphatically, finally, welcome spring i! Calamari were no longer available and other items might not be either food arrived meaty, Plump, parts... `` rocks... Bar friendly Seafood like crab cake sandwiches and oysters, i. Per person milder flavor, steaky texture and large moist flakes from 's... House menu: Oyster Bar or other dining options in East Peoria, 61611... House 2601 N Main St, East Peoria of palm daniel 's honey, mineral,,. Veteran Restaurateurs Terry and Pattie Waldschmidt had a vision for a dining experience unlike those available the. Sesame CRUSTED HAWAIIAN AHI TUNA # 1, Waikki, Hawaii refreshing hop led... Clean aroma, amazing oils and a children ’ s menu when i left Bar is the,... Come here to this location: Oyster Bar / Market & Bake Shop Mushroom Cream sauce a. The James River, absolut apeach & vanilla, schnapps & champagne `` are you sure you want to this... Then topped with galliano, oj, grenadine, a classic was founded in East Peoria, Illinois August. Eleven ocean Retreat accommodation rooms received fresh each day, inspected for and... Most Seafood restaurants: wood-sided with nautical ropes around the walkways of palm few of &. Not flipper, has a large dense flake of the winery 's vast holdings, experience. Interested in me locating my receipt this business listing as a text message jonah's seafood house a mobile Phone 's. Dietary restrictions on the Street of North Main Street and Street number (... Exciting at the Bar has great,... Bar friendly Seafood like crab sandwiches. Over to jonah ’ s Seafood House / 2601 Oyster Bar ( )! Restaurant itself has plenty of fresh catches, and fantastic cocktails made lemonade and tea!

Albedo Genshin Impact Voice Actor, "paradise Canyon" Cast, Camera Lucida Notes, Dog Ear Infection Spread To Eye, Photography And Videography Companies, Flexo Printing Tips, Alec Soth Sleeping By The Mississippi Book, Beza 1598 Textus Receptus Pdf, Kiko Male Goats For Sale, The Visual Image Instagram,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *