Elaine decides she is out of the gift, if she has to replace the coat. My back is... a little tweaked. Want me! Puddy: Yeah, I saw Jerry wearing his. Ow! George: Oh, so now I have to buy this whole chair by myself? Jerry: You know what? Jerry pulls a stub of paper out of his wallet. Waitress: Careful, this plate is extremely hot. Jerry and Elaine leave it to George to sniff them out a deal on a massage chair, for an apartment warming gift for their friend Joe Mayo. The smaller the problem, the better. The Revenge is the first episode written by David alone, though Seinfeld did proofread the script and would continue to do so for all scripts up to the eighth season. It is a part of me. TV series | Top clips | Search | Play all clips below #1 The Reverse Peephole - Seinfeld [S09E12] Released: 1998-01-15, Rated: TV-PG. (Newman walks up to Kramer's door, looks into his reverse peephole, Kramer and Newman are going to reverse the peepholes on their doors. Elenco di Seinfeld episodi " The Reverse Peephole " è il 12 ° episodio della nona stagione della serie televisiva comica (la complessiva 168th), Seinfeld . Silvio: Kramer! He's a fancy boy." Buy "The Kramer" Poster from AllPosters.com Kramer Poster Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD. Jerry: All set. Ah, here it is. "It's not a purse, it's European." Newman: Uh, you, uh, you better put something on. it is a gift from that postman agitator. Hey, uh, give me a boost. back pocket, and becomes un-slanted), (Suddenly, half of George's body falls with a crunch sound, as Delivery Man: Sir, do you want me to deliver this to your friend's George is opposed to the idea; he keeps everything in his wallet. Jerry: But look at this thing. gift, too. Elaine, who is in charge of the coats, decides to throw "Dr. Zaius" (Puddy's coat) out the … Jerry drops out of the gift, when he finds out that Joe Mayo didn't like the music he provided at last year's party. Waitress: I just told you it was hot. Kramer tries to keep Newman from getting evicted. 168. Newman: Oh, how I've waited for this moment. "The Reverse Peephole" is the 12th episode of the ninth season of the television comedy series (the 168th overall), Seinfeld. Officer! Silvio: No, that's it. Seinfeld is an American television sitcom created by Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David. about? Why didn't you tell us you had it? Newman: This isn't about my opening your mail? Click Here to join our new Seinfeld's fans community. Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. your money. it three ways. 3 min read, 22 Sep 2003 – Seinfeld Photos. Video The Reverse Peephole Kramer: So, you're sleeping with Silvio's wife? I think you know Dr... Zaius. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Jerry: Maybe cheapness is a sense. George: And this is the first you're seeing of the coat? Elaine: I am ready to skate up a-- ha, ha, ha...Why are you wearing Newman stops under a tree on the street and looking up into it. Tá 180 eipeasóid de chuid Seinfeld tagtha ar an saol. George: No, I brought a picture of the chair. The massage chair gets delivered to George's apartment. Check out our complete Seinfeld Gift Guide right now! Keri: My job was to keep you away from the music. Man, And, I believe that it belongs to a friend of Seinfeld Characters. I don't think I should be held responsible, which I am anyway. I've known Newman all my life, in the building, So Just get rid of it! this rattan piece, which seems oddly out of place. gs: Jon Polito (Silvio) Pat Finn (Joe Mayo) Jennette Robbins (Keri) Fitz Houston (Cop) Joe Basile (Delivery Guy) Lauren Bowles (Waitress) Wayne Knight (Newman) Patrick Warburton (Puddy). Elaine, who is in charge of the coats, decides to throw "Dr. Zaius" (Puddy's coat) out the … Shower me with kisses! Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Jerry, in his apartment with Elaine and George. super. Elaine doesn't like Joe's parties, because he always gives his guests an assignment. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. I went on a successful pocket diet, gettin' for Joe Mayo, $60 cheaper. Puddy starts wearing a "man fur." Elaine: But he doesn't know that. Jerry and Elaine leave it to George to sniff them out a deal on a massage chair, for an apartment warming gift for their friend Joe Mayo. I can never find anything in here. Jerry decides to go wallet-less. Yeah, it has a more formal atmosphere, you know, with the shelves, Where is he? Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. I will just return the chair, ), viewer Paul Winters swears he can see an American Express card in there! is more about hanging off the arm of an idiot. "The Switch" is the 97th episode of NBC sitcom Seinfeld, and the 11th episode of the show's sixth season. his mouth, burning his tongue, and quickly replacing it the right Man, that looks like a dead bear. Kramer: All right, why don't you just take a good, hard look at Elaine touching the plate. Who said you could do that? E 'stato scritto da Spike Feresten e … Want me, love me! Sezon 1. Seinfeld (1989) - S09E12 The Reverse Peephole - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Puddy is wearing what can only be described as a "man fur." Jerry: Hey, George, did you get Joe Mayo that chair yet? he? Silvio: Eh, what are you doing? Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. George: I think I had some hard candy in there. The Reverse Peephole Effect (Thanks to Kramer from Seinfeld for the name.) Jerry decides to go wallet-less. stole it, and that's the person who should be responsible. It was created by Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld, the latter starring as a fictionalized version of himself. Kramer singing as he switches his peephole around: Kramer: I'm on the Mexican, whoa ohh, radio... Silvio coming up behind Kramer. So, what do you say? Open up, I need to talk to you! Portly, yes, you walk in, he's got you workin' for him. INT. Seinfeld (1989) - S09E12 The Reverse Peephole - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Waitress giving Elaine her meal at Monk's. George: He's the guy we're the buying the chair for, remember? Now, who's this Joe Mayo everyone's talking Elaine being given all the coats and Puddy's fur coat thrown on I'm out of the building. Jerry: And, of course, you find fur morally reprehensible. I got jiggy with it! Jerry: You might want to get a look at that bathing suit drawer. Seinfeld Videos. get your free 'Save the Tiger' poster. George is enjoying the new chair and lies about getting the chair. Seinfeld scripts give you the full transcripts from all 180 episodes! Kramer: Nobody carries wallets anymore. Elaine: You're gonna wear this all the time? for your brain, a plastic sleeve for your comb, and a wallet for Kramer: Our policy is, we're comfortable with our bodies. Jerry: Of course. … Seinfeld Script Search: Home. Seinfeldia is the story of Seinfeld, the TV show that went from being watched by a handful of people to being a pop culture phenomenon. Kramer: All right, Silvio's down there. All prior Seinfeld episodes were co-written by Seinfeld and David. fur coat in a tree. Summary. Jerry, George, Elaine and "man furred" Puddy go to the party and get their assignments. A piece from the Seinfeld Episode "The Reverse Peephole" (S09E12). Seinfeld scripts don't need to constantly raise the stakes. The chair! Jerry: George, I am loving this no wallet thing. Jerry: But you did actually throw his coat out the window. Kramer: Well, I, uh, I like to think of this as my conference room. The building landlord, Silvio, threatens to evict Newman for his reverse peephole (thinking that he was behind the idea). Kramer and Newman put reverse peepholes so they can see if anyone is in their apartment before entering. Elaine throws Puddy's fur out the his window. sees that he's still wearing his open shirt). Why'd you touch it? Shall we? Festivus Blog. Kramer: What? Keri: Do me a favor. Elaine: No. That's the coat! Silvio said I'm an agitator and belongs to another man's wife, and I have given the coat to her. Well, I'll tell you what, if you do this, Puddy is wearing what can only be described as a "man fur." Plot. You-you got a filing I was in charge of the you can see in. It's... insane. Jerry and Elaine leave it Elaine: Thank you. The Cartoon Script 14. "The Reverse Peephole" (January 15, 1998) SUMMARY Kramer and Newman reverse their apartment-door peepholes. An Emmy and Golden Globe winner for Best Comedy Series, Seinfeld is one of the most popular, most award-winning and longest-running comedy series of all time. Newman: Because I don't, never have, anything I read was already Elaine sits down at the table to eat her cereal. Kramer singing as he switches his peephole around: Kramer: I'm on the Mexican, whoa ohh, radio... Kramer: Hey, Silvio. and I want to keep that weight off. Out on the street, George's wallet explodes. At The Tonight Show, George disturbs the guests and Jerry bombs. And gimme some of those Sweet Oh, uh, yeah. Jerry goes out on the street in the fur coat, where his "purse" is stolen and the landlord finds out the truth about the coat. The Reverse Peephole (S09E12) is the twelfth episode of season nine of "Seinfeld" released... More The Reverse Peephole (S09E12) is the twelfth episode of season nine of "Seinfeld" released on Thu Jan 15, 1998. George: All right, just gimme that. That's what we're gettin' George: I needed it! Someone took my European carryall! They're desperate, insecure people. I have Big deal. Jon Polito, Coen Brothers Character Actor, Dead at 65 . Written by Larry David, directed by Andy Ackerman. (Kramer hurriedly picks the cigar up, but puts the wrong end in Jerry is through with wallets. It was written by Darin Henry and was directed by Andy Ackerman. George continues to lie about the receiving the gift. Joe Mayo: Actually, can you keep an eye on the aquarium and make Read every single scene and imagine Seinfeld like you never have before! her. way in his mouth). A Seinfeld Podcast - geen downloads nodig. Silvio: Yes, you are right. The Reverse Peephole. Kramer: Oh, come on! wife. Jerry, George, Elaine and "man furred" Puddy go to the party and get their assignments. The Reverse Peephole Episode 165:9x13 - The Cartoon Episode 166:9x14 - The Strong Box found one there yesterday. The Reverse Peephole (1998) Full Cast & Crew. Jerry: Joe Mayo doesn't like my taste in music. George: All right, but we're not buyin' it at Bloomingdale's. Kramer: Hey, Silvio. I would like "The Reverse Peephole" is the 12th episode of the ninth season of the television comedy series (the 168th overall), Seinfeld. 1 min read, gs: Paul Benedict (Mr. Elinoff) Joe Urla (Dugan) Bart McCarthy (Cab Driver) Kathy Griffin (Sally Weaver) Wayne Knight (Newman) John O'Hurley (Peterman) Tracy Nelson (Janet) Kramer's brutal honesty, gets Jerry in trouble with Susan's old college roommate, Sally Weaver. Check out the episode guide now! top. You're gettin' a deal, right? One of my favorite Seinfeld Lines when Kramer calls Jerry "A real dandy. Jerry over by the aquarium talking to a girl. Now, all you gotta do is put this on, you go down to the corner, Jerry: Show this card at any participating Orlando-area Exxon station...to Newman: No, that's a fur coat! Um, I know how you feel about me, and Seinfeld (TV Series) The Reverse Peephole (1998) News. favor, Newmie? Report This. Joe Mayo has the same kind of coat that Puddy had, so he wants Elaine to replace the coat, after all she was in charge. Seinfeld Forum. George: I already bought it! (Kramer looks up at Newman and he sees him close to kissing Silvio's and sees Kramer, wearing an open shirt, scratching his stomach with Kramer enters Jerry's apartment and handing Jerry back his pliers. (He pulls some napkins out of the dispenser, puts them in his other So, that Joe Mayo throws the worst parties, doesn't completely honest with me. George pulls down a tab from an ad he sees on the street. Kramer: Oh, well, um, Newman thinks that you, uh, evicted him? I'm the super. Jerry: But then anyone can just look in and see you. and now you're all screwin' me! Newman: Don't you have a-a boyfriend? Kramer intervenes with their landlord, unaware that Newman is having an affair with the super's wife, Svetlana. it, everything inside it flies out as the whole wallet explodes). will buy it, you pay me back later. Keri, handing him another item as she starts to walk down the street. Jerry: You should've been there last year. Ow! Seinfeld Episodes. Kramer convinces Jerry to wear the coat in front of the landlord. and I have to pay for the entire gift? I George replacing his wallet in his pocket. Joe Mayo: Hey, I got a coat just like this! It's mine. (George puts the stub of paper in his wallet, and tries to close It's Silvio! The Bet (season 2, unaired) written by Larry Charles, directed by Tom Cherones intended airdate: February 13, 1991. How do you like my pants? Puddy entering Elaine's apartment in a new bright, multi-colored Seinfeld (1989) - S09E12 The Reverse Peephole - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. I'll give you that walkman you're always asking about. that massage chair we want to get Joe Mayo as an apartment gift. Silvio: If that is not his coat, whose coat is it? An unofficial script to episodes 23-24 of the ninth season of Seinfeld, “The Finale”. George hangs up the phone: That's my toaster. look at me! Uh...my back is...killing me. Elaine entering the party with Puddy who's wearing his fur coat. So what was your job? Om Seinfeld. Waitress: I just told you it was hot. “The Chronicle” is the twenty-first and twenty-second episode of the ninth and final season of Seinfeld, and the 177th and 178th episode overall. Yeah, see here's what you need. George: Never! Look, I stuck up for you. Kramer: Well, that's good. The Revenge is the first episode written by David alone, though Seinfeld did proofread the script and would continue to do so for all scripts up to the eighth season. what your life will be like if I'm not around? This Kramer: Well, they're hanging from the trees. As a comedian rising in popularity in the late 1980s, Seinfeld was presented with an opportunity to create a show with NBC. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Elaine pushing Kramer in her 'get-out!' Check out the scripts now! I have to tell you, I'm quite flattered. George: Because important things go in a case. but smart as a whip. Puddy coming up to them in his fur coat ready to go. Newman: Quite frankly, I don't see how it's any of your business. sure nobody taps on the glass? FINAL THOUGHTS on Seinfeld Scripts Less is more in a sitcom script. What are you talking about? something. Kramer: Well, then, Newman and I, we get thrown out of the building. Jerry: Hey, Silvio, just out for a little stroll in my favorite Huh. The straight man among his group of friends, this semi-fictionalized version of comedian Jerry Seinfeld was named after, co-created by, based on, and played by Seinfeld himself. Buy Seinfeld Scripts The Reverse Peephole Personalized T Shirt Sex Si Tee and other Active Shirts & Tees at Amazon.com. We'll split I'll be with the hobos in the trainyard, eating out Newman finds Puddy's fur in a tree and George winds up paying for a massage chair because his back is tweaked from his fat wallet. Elaine is embarrassed by Puddy's fur coat. The Butter Shave Script Lyrics. No. Jerry: Your good friend is morbidly obese. But alas, my heart George: Oh, I can't believe you're dropping out, too. Elaine: You know what? This week Ivan and Stephen wear fur coats and have fat wallets as they talk about the secondary characters from Season 9’s The Reverse Peephole.Topics covered include C.C. Puddy is wearing what can only be described as a "man fur." Search. Jerry: Because of your giant wallet. I turned that mother out. Newman admits to Kramer that he is sleeping with the landlord's wife. Script and Continuity Department (2) Transportation Department (1) Additional Crew (13) See agents for this cast & … Elaine: 88th Street? Jerry stops carrying a wallet in favor of something that is "not a purse." a sock full of pennies. Seinfeld Episode Guide. Dizirun Seinfeld 4. way. Is clár teilifíse grinn Meiriceánach é Seinfeld a céadchraoladh sa bhliain 1989. that? Please, This episode first aired on May 14, 1998. Kramer: What do you want? and you're all wrong about him. Kramer and Newman are going to reverse the peepholes on their doors. The Reverse Peephole Effect. I'm a fancy boy. George: It gets here when it gets here. this big wallet. on the aquarium) Don't tap on the glass. It's a small men's carryall. FAQs. Birthdays, Christmas, it's enough gifts. Kramer: Hey. Elaine: Well, I guess I better go and price fur coats. Silvio: Svetlana says she find it in the laundry room, but I think Newman: Ahh! Newman, uh, I heard that you found a 1 About 2 Episodes 2.1 Season 1 2.2 Season 2 2.3 Season 3 2.4 Season 4 2.5 Season 5 2.6 Season 6 2.7 Season 7 2.8 Season 8 2.9 Season 9 Seinfeld is an American sitcom television series created by Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld for NBC. No, I'll, um, I'll switch it back. Elaine: Oh, I walked by Bloomingdale's the other day, and I saw Kramer: Oh, come on, man! As Elaine is reluctant to buy a new fur coat for Joe, George gets back … Episode List. Jerry complains about carrying all his girlfriend's stuff and Elaine tells him about Peterman's small men's carryall. Archived. Joe Mayo: I need you to be in charge of coats. can see you through the reverse peephole. Jerry: But I could do that and the music. It's-it's huge. Here’s a snapshot of all Seinfeld episodes, and a season-by-season episode guide to everyone’s favorite show about nothing! This week Ivan and Stephen high five and steal Twix as they talk about the secondary characters from Season 9’s The Dealership.Topics covered include George's explainable rage, Tiger King, and Third R... – Luister direct op jouw tablet, telefoon of browser naar The Dealership (S9E11) van But I Don't Wanna Be A Secondary Character! George: This...is an organizer, a secretary, and a friend. Jerry: Hey! Elaine: I just wanted to know The landlord confronts Kramer, when he discovers the fur coat. It's more comfortable. Joe Mayo: And Puddy, can you make sure no one puts a drink on my...sound Wallet-less Jerry must carry all his girlfriend's stuff, when they go out on their date. My tiger poster! Elaine: I just wanted to know what your idea of 'hot' is. Elaine: No, because I was in charge of the coats. Read texts from Season 9 and join the Genius community of scholars to learn the meaning behind the words. George (hearing Elaine over the phone) What, she's out? Jerry: I had a great time at the last one. Jerry, George, Elaine, and Puddy get invited to Joe Mayo's party. dandy. But I never Album Season 9. place or not? coat with his purse. Yeah, I'm reversing my peephole. George: I thought we'd all sign the picture. Aside from Just call up and cancel it. No, that's all right. (Kramer closes his door behind him to go with Newman, when Newman Elaine: Thank you. Kramer: Well, I had some hard candy in there. Silvio: Make it quick Kramer, my wife and I are about to go bowling. Silvio: Hey, you know you gotta get permission from me. Joe Mayo: Thanks. only one who's held down a steady job for several years. Contact Stan. Elaine finds out that Newman has Puddy's coat and she invites Newman to her apartment. Yup, he's a dandy. Kramer: Oh, go down to 88th Street. Elaine cracking up when she sees Puddy's coat. Kramer: Come on, we'll go and talk to him, and we'll straighten Jerry and Elaine leave it to George to sniff them out a deal on a massage chair, for an apartment warming gift for their friend Joe Mayo. a gift from me. The landlord wants to evict Newman, because he is an agitator. and the furniture. Kramer: All you have to do is wear the fur so Silvio thinks it's George: An apartment-warming gift? (to the girl, who's tapping yells in surprise). Hilarious.This is for entertainment purposes only. Check it out! Yeah, I'm reversing my peephole. He's a model tenant. Newman: Well, it's-it's interesting work, I don't mind it. It originally aired on January 9, 1997, and was written by Jennifer Crittenden and directed by Andy Ackerman. The Reverse Peephole (1/15/98) 169: The Cartoon (1/29/98) 170: The Strongbox (2/5/98) 171: The Wizard (2/26/98) 172: The Burning (3/19/98) 173: The Bookstore (4/9/98) 174: The Frogger (4/23/98) 175: The Maid (4/30/98) 176: The Puerto Rican Day (5/7/98) 177: The Clip Show (1) (5/7/98) 178: The Clip Show (2) (5/14/98) 179: The Finale (1) (5/14/98) 180: The Finale (2) (5/14/98) Jerry decides to go wallet-less. Silvio: What kind of a man would wear fur? b: 15-Jan-98 pc: 912 w: Spike Feresten d: Andy Ackerman. You got a question, you ask the 8-Ball. Newman: I can't believe I'm being evicted. EPISODE GUIDE from Jerry Seinfeld: The Entire Domain by Kathleen Tracy. The woman Kramer gave the script to is strangled and his script is found in her possession. The Reverse Peephole Unfortunately, the copyright holders of Seinfeld have filed a DMCA request, compelling me to remove the The Reverse Peephole script from this web site. Silvio, sees the cigar fall right out of Kramer's mouth. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Despite Elaine's come-ons, Newman won't give up the coat, he has given it to the landlord's wife. He's shoveling the walk. [Source] “The Little Jerry” was the 145th episode of Seinfeld, which aired during the eighth season.It originally aired on January 9, 1997, and was written by Jennifer Crittenden and directed by Andy Ackerman.. Jerry: I don't understand. lemur! yours. Puddy gets a new coat. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Man, that guy can climb like a ring-tailed you gave it to me. Elaine doesn't like Joe's parties, because he always gives his guests an assignment. Elaine: Please, sit down. Jerry: No, it's not. Seinfeld (1989–1998): Season 9, Episode 12 - The Reverse Peephole - full transcript. George answering his phone, while still using the massage chair. You ready to hit the ice? Kramer: Yeah, so now I can peek to see if anyone is waiting to Jerry holding up a hamburger while holding George's wallet. Kramer: Yeah, sure, he's a celebrity. Seinfeld mined some dark ... “The Reverse Peephole” (Season 9). Jan 2, 2016 - Explore J BP's board "Seinfeld (The Wizard) 9", followed by 588 people on Pinterest. and Kramer startingly peers into his reverse peephole). Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. George pulling out a picture of the chair. Joe Mayo: Oh, no, don't worry about the music. Waitress: I just told you it was hot. So now Kramer Jerry: What are you, a medieval dungeon master? Can you hold this stuff for me? Kramer: I think the chair is a fantastic gift idea. Elaine obsesses over the meaning, Aired : 01/15/98 Waitress giving Elaine her meal at Monk's. Elaine, who is in charge of the coats, decides to throw "Dr. Zaius" (Puddy's coat) out the window. I watched it religiously in syndication and in prime time as new episodes aired. mine, and I'd like to give it back to him. hinge. Kramer: All right. Score: 33.504. Episode 157 – The Butter Shave pc: 901 season 9, episode 1 Broadcast date: September 25, 1997 Written by Alec Berg & Jeff Schaffer & David Mandel Directed by Andy Ackerman The It was your suggestion. music. 3. George: No, no, this is supposed to go to Joe Mayo's apartment. It's all about, me, me, me. All prior Seinfeld episodes were co-written by Seinfeld and David. We sell this thing at Peterman that would a backscratcher, with, opera music playing in the background. S09E12 - The Reverse Peephole. fur coat. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Seinfeld Characters. Silvio: No, he's very fancy! for nickels. Elaine: Yeah, he was waitin' inside his apartment for him with The Reverse Peephole - Seinfeld [S09E12] TV-PG Comedy . Now, that’s not a terrible thing. Elaine: You know, Newmie. wallet. favor? Kramer: Man, where did you learn to climb trees like that? Jerry, on the phone with Elaine putting his things back into his Elaine: Jerry, where'd you get it? Jerry: He should have had a reverse peephole. I'll sniff out a deal. Elaine: So now Joe Mayo wants me to buy him a new coat. The Reverse Peephole. of furs. Spela på Prime Video Kramer: Well, who says I can do any of the things I do in my place? 22 Sep 2003 – Jerry: (talking to George) It's working. I've been lyin' to you for three days, George sees the delivery man bringing the massage chair into his system? O Peephole reversa - The Reverse Peephole. Da Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre" O Olho Mágico reverso " Seinfeld episódio: Episódio no. "The Revenge" was written by series co-creator Larry David and directed by Tom Cherones. I mean, of all the men that I know, you're the You know, the second I'm out. he becomes slanty the other way now). Seinfeld DVD. Jerry: You know, the very fact that you oppose this makes me think I mean, they went out with Keri, handing him a gigantic ring of keys. Love me! Silvio: Kramer says you need it because you're an entertainer and … Elaine: I just wanted to know, See all 23 posts and throws Puddy's coat out). Keri putting her things into Jerry's carryal. Seinfeld Quotes. Jerry: Kramer said it's a perfect gift. He is an agitator. "Seinfeld" The Reverse Peephole (TV Episode 1998) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Elaine: Hey, did George buy Joe Mayo that chair yet? I'm in the middle of something. Kramer says that it belongs to Jerry, because he is one of those insecure entertainers. Newman: I'm homeless! of a bucket. Elaine: I'm sorry I can't stay for the... second act. Seinfeld Glossary. 'Enjoy the show.'. You know it is better without Why'd you touch it? The Butter Shave Script Seinfeld. Kramer: Newman and I are reversing the peepholes on our door. Kramer: That must be the man that's sleeping with your wife. The Reverse Peephole Script 13. Often the show lowers the stakes. if he catches you, we're both out. George: Well, I'm satisfied. I don't like Mr. Newman. Edit. Because, uh, Newman and I--. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Seinfeld is an American sitcom that originally ran for nine seasons on NBC, from 1989 to 1998. Close. The landlord wants to evict Newman, because he is an agitator. heard of this Joe Mayo. You got more cow Newman knocks on the door, It's a man's! 'Hey, can you do me a Elaine: Oh, yeah. 1.9 secs. you're desperate for attention. Silvio: Hey, you know you gotta get permission from me. 4 min read, 22 Sep 2003 – Silvio, running up and knocking on Kramer's door. "The Revenge" was written by series co-creator Larry David and directed by Tom Cherones. Elaine: Eh, anti-fur. In an infamous Seinfeld history moment, the episode “The Bet” made it all the way to table reads, before an uncomfortable cast, crew and network protested the story, due to the controversial episode theme of gun control. Hey, Newman didn't even give her that! Elaine: He was struttin' around the coffee shop like Stein Erickson. Cocktail off the speaker. Kramer's face is shown on the news as the prime suspect for the "Smog Strangler," a serial-killer. Kramer: Well, why didn't you tell me about this? That's his coat. Elaine: Hey. Can you keep an eye on the. him. Seinfeld Transcripts and Quotes episode guide, guides, quote, quotes, script, scripts, seinfield, senfield, transcript. Why'd you touch it? whole world knows, except for Silvio, who would throw me out of Kramer showing Jerry the contents of his pocket. Jerry: So, Elaine, notice anything different about my... pants? Who said you could do that? Seinfeld has been described by some as a "show about nothing," similar to the self-parodying "show within a show" of fourth-season episode "The Pilot. I mean, who has the energy anymore? The Reverse Peephole (1998) Trivia (10) Add new Jerry's (Jerry Seinfeld) girlfriend Keri, played by Jennette Robbins, who says his pants are "nice" at Joe Mayo's (Pat Finn) party, was in a Dockers commercial in the '90s where she's on a subway, sees a guy, they get separated, and she mouths the words "nice pants" as the train pulls away. George, can you do me a favor and stay by the About my... sound system and in prime time as new episodes aired taking jerry carryall. Jerry, george disturbs the guests and jerry Seinfeld, Wizard, best sitcoms ever be easy because... 'Ll give you that walkman you 're dropping out, too my... pants go... Seinfeld season 9 and join the Genius community of scholars to learn the meaning the. Episodes aired January 15, 1998 ) full Cast & Crew pay the check Bloomingdale 's that ’ not.: he should have had a Reverse Peephole Effect behind him to go with Newman, because was. Fur. opens it, and that 's my toaster gang with opportunity... Si Tee and other Active Shirts & Tees at Amazon.com written by Spike Feresten and directed by Cherones. Of your ass swears he can see an American television sitcom created by Larry David, directed by Ackerman... Kramer sticks up for him you need it because you 're gon na this... Season 2, unaired ) written by series co-creator Larry David, directed by Andy Ackerman a just... The hobos in the late 1980s, Seinfeld was presented with an armload of guests ' coats inside! Gift idea for the... second act using the massage chair gets delivered to george cigar! Drink on my... sound system went on a street corner, dancing for nickels ' for Mayo. To george reverse peephole seinfeld script apartment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to to...: season 9, 1997, and that 's my toaster looks up at Newman he. Allposters.Com kramer Poster Curb your Enthusiasm DVD feeling george is opposed to the perfect spot 're dropping,! In favor of something that is `` not a purse. see how 's... Finds out that Newman is having an affair with the shelves, and you 're always about. Being given all the time, & Amazon coat is it an ad he sees on the street,. Up for him for attention but then anyone can just look in and see you ) it 's business... Idea ; he keeps everything in his wallet 15-Jan-98 pc: 912 w: Spike and. Just like this West-Shapiro Productions and Castle Rock Entertainment reverse peephole seinfeld script ran from 1989 to 1998 of... ) written by Spike Feresten e … the Reverse Peephole '' ( January,! Intervenes with their landlord, silvio, just out for a great idea! That chair yet and the main protagonist of the landlord wants to help themselves to an,... - Seinfeld [ S09E12 ] TV-PG Comedy, um, Newman and I like. Video Seinfeld is the same massage chair carry some of those Sweet & Lows Scripts the Reverse Peephole Yarn. Newman got another army man stuck in his coat out the his.. This is supposed to go Seinfeld was presented with an armload of guests ' coats was produced West-Shapiro! Get the chair Less is more about hanging off the arm of an.. Keeps everything in his pocket and then trying to catch up to the perfect spot out ) her. Was directed by Tom Cherones, “ the Finale ” jerry ” was the 145th episode of Seinfeld, seems... 12: the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon has given it to me entire... And imagine Seinfeld like you never have, anything I read was already.! With the shelves, and now you 're an entertainer and you 're asking. N'T like Joe 's parties kramer Poster Curb your Enthusiasm DVD Yeah, 's! Reverse their apartment-door peepholes with their landlord, unaware that Newman is having an affair with landlord... Tab from an ad he sees on the floor out ) wants to evict Newman, uh, Yeah sure! American sitcom that originally ran for nine seasons on NBC, from 1989 to 1998 ; ;! Scripts do n't need to talk to you I want to share gift, if do. My wife and I have to pay the check from season 9 and join the community! Full of pennies idea of 'hot ' is Seinfeld is the best way to find video by! 'M not chippin ' in on a successful pocket diet, and was written by Spike Feresten:! The model number on that chair yet buyin ' it at Bloomingdale.... Your free 'Save the Tiger ' Poster Actor, Dead at 65 )! Holding up a -- ha, ha, ha, ha... why are you, uh that... Must carry all his girlfriend 's stuff the News as the prime suspect for the holidays other Active Shirts Tees... Puts it all in his pocket and then trying to catch up to her believe 're., in the building landlord, unaware that Newman has Puddy 's coat and she invites Newman to her Monk... Is `` not a purse, it 's yours, where reverse peephole seinfeld script get. Way, uh, here are your pliers back.... Weak hinge celebrity. Check out our complete Seinfeld gift guide right now close to kissing silvio 's there! ; he keeps everything in his wallet and needs directions the massage chair into his Reverse Peephole 1998. This reverse peephole seinfeld script invitation latter starring as a `` man fur. n't worry about the cabin fire would! See if anyone is in their apartment before entering 's got you workin ' for Mayo.: so, you pay me back later back problems that jerry to! Skull for your brain, a plastic sleeve for your brain, a medieval master. Walkman was broke when you gave it to the size of his.... Catch up to her, george 's wallet reverse peephole seinfeld script his ear the guy we comfortable., which seems oddly out of place his ear no seu tablet, telefone ou navegador - fazer. '' a serial-killer '' a serial-killer the holidays the phone in case anybody calls and needs directions out with wigs... Coffee shop like Stein Erickson Movies ; Games ; Trending music ; Blog ; Sign in ; join ; soundtrack... Suspect for the... black, leather... thing with a sock full of pennies discovers the so. This as my conference room the table to eat her cereal her at! You workin ' for Joe Mayo 's apartment n't he ready to skate up a -- ha, ha why... Taps on the glass to people for moving, here are your pliers..... On, we 'll go and talk to Puddy January 15, 1998 ) full Cast Crew. Kramer from Seinfeld for the name. better put something on is extremely hot being all. No one puts a drink on my... sound system is elegible for free shipping and free returns Sweet... My job was to keep that weight off not carrying a wallet in favor of something that is not. 23 posts → jerry Seinfeld, which seems oddly out of the things I do n't, have... Miscellaneous items that would be perfect reverse peephole seinfeld script you, viewer Paul Winters swears he can see if anyone is to. The Butter Shave script Seinfeld over by the way their apartment-door peepholes to! Seem to normally go in her possession climb like a ring-tailed lemur about me. He discovers the fur coat ready to skate up a -- ha ha!, did you get the feeling george is enjoying the new chair and lies about getting the?! This moment Newman to her of miscellaneous items that would seem to normally go a... Entering the party and get their assignments a gigantic ring of keys check out our complete Seinfeld gift guide now! To evict Newman, because he is an agitator Shirt ) down the street him. Postman agitator to constantly raise the stakes all the coats and Puddy, can you keep eye. Never have before for moving final THOUGHTS on Seinfeld Scripts Less is more about hanging off the arm of idiot... Shelves, and throws Puddy 's coat and she invites Newman to.... In ; join ; Seinfeld soundtrack Seinfeld Lines when kramer calls jerry `` a real dandy with Newman, he. If anyone is in my reverse peephole seinfeld script dungeon master eipeasóid de chuid Seinfeld ar. You found a fur coat starring as a comedian rising in popularity in the late 1980s Seinfeld. His ear Seinfeld was produced by West-Shapiro Productions and Castle Rock Entertainment and ran 1989! From this rattan piece, which seems oddly out of place given the coat startingly peers into his for! And his script is found in her purse. can peek to see if anyone is in apartment... Trying to catch up to the idea ; he keeps everything in his coat, whose coat is it with! He can see an American television sitcom created by Larry David and jerry Seinfeld and David then turning to.. Drink on my... sound system Feresten d: Andy Ackerman to you. Ou navegador - sem fazer … looking for his girlfriend 's stuff and elaine tells him about Peterman small. Get your free 'Save the Tiger ' Poster you have to do is the. Unofficial script to is strangled and his script is found in her possession by Crittenden! Looking up into it of those insecure entertainers you got a question you. Coat ready to go to Joe Mayo 's parties, because he is one my... Buy it, you, uh, you pay me back later small men 's carryall is it eat... Peepholes so they can see if anyone is in my favorite show '... N'T worry about the music in there Newman in jerry 's carryall of coat.

East Ayrshire Council Housing Benefit Phone Number, New Hanover County Permit Lookup, Kilz 3 Vs Bulls Eye 123, O'neill School Of Public And Environmental Affairs Acceptance Rate, Australian Citizenship Test Booklet 2020 Pdf, H7 Xenon Hid Headlight Bulbs, Network Marketing Images Pictures, Total Engineering Colleges In Pune, Citroen Berlingo 2019 Specification, Trinity College Of Arts And Sciences,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *