Testors Spray Lacquer 3oz, Clear Coat. I have a dehumidifier and I only spray when the air is bone dry. New Hobbyist's Dilemma: Scale or Traditional O? The varnish from Testors Dullcote spray dries into a hard, matte-finish. You apply a fresh coating of spray paint and aren’t sure whether it is fully dry or not. I guess it depends on what you thin it with. Hard dry – During this stage, the paint layer is harder and will not come off. I use lacquer thinner and an airbrush, and it dries immediately. You’ll notice a thin layer on the surface of the paint during this stage. ?. ... New Deft 017-13 12 Oz Spray Satin Lacquer Clear Wood Finish Sealer 7976293" 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. I use lacquer thinner and an airbrush, and it dries immediately. If you touch it, it could stick to your finger or not. Model Master Auto Lacquer Model Master Auto lacquer is not thinned to spray add 2 parts thinner to 3 parts paint increase drop by drop. New LC+ 2.0 0-6-0T Engine - Rear Coupler Won't Open. Whether spray, roller, or brush, the mode of paint delivery affects drying time between coats. Drying Time and Curing Time All paints, including enamels, dry when the solvents carrying the solids that remain on the painted surface evaporate. Do you need a large Testors Spray Paintor a small one? Comments. If you spray enamel when it is very humid water will get trapped in the paint and it could take a very long time to dry. This even happens in some forms of latex paint if water is used to thin it. If you watch the paint closely, you will often see the fast dry paints "flash" from wet to dry. They are UV resistant and … I was looking into getting a new can and got to looking closer at the one I have. Then I apply a light dust coat. Because they are made from a thermoplastic polymer, the surface dry occurs in as little as three to five minutes. The varnish from Testors Dullcote spray dries into a hard, matte-finish. This is a new paint line from the Testors Corporation for the automotive modeler. ... Amazon's Choice for testors dullcote. Dust causes streaks, usually white or a lighter color). Scalecoat is made by a diffenet company. 4.7 out of 5 stars 612. Each coat cured fully lessens penetrating ability. > Building Supplies > Paints > Lacquer: Testors Model Master Spray Black 3 oz tes28133 (4) Size. It’s been primed with Tamiya fine white primer, sprayed with Testors Model Master enamel, then overcoated with Testors spray can Gloss (lacquer) for decals. The enamel #2936 High Gloss Clearcoat in a spray can no longer exists, though you can still get a 1/2 oz bottle of Gloss clear enamel. You’ll notice a thin layer on the surface of the paint during this stage. Waiting 1 hour is sufficient in this situation. Is there anything that can be done to shorten the drying time without damaging the paint? Catalyzed Lacquer - overnight The enamel variety did take a long time to dry. Testors Spray Lacquer 3oz, Clear Coat Description For use on many surfaces; Finely ground pigments give superb flow and coverage; lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply; Contains one aerosol can with 3oz (85g) of enamel paint; Available in a variety of colors; Color:Clear . However, the gloss enamel takes an extremely long time to dry. I think it (the dullcoat) may be laquer based which could devistate some plastics with heavy, wet application. That makes these formulations the fastest drying on the market. Each one features its own unique formulation that plays a huge role in how long the drying process is. They are lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply. Testors Lacquer Spray Wet Look Clear Coat 3 oz Hobby and Model Lacquer Paint #1834m. Then did the chrome strips and chrome around the windows with a Molotow pen which is some kind of alcohol paint (reluctantly thinking the alcohol might get to the Tamiya top coat), but it too went well. I have been using Testors enamel for many years with no problems with slow drying. This layer easily sticks to anything it touches. note: Product image is a representative image and may not show actual product labeling FREE Shipping. To protect decals after application, spray over decal and application surface with a clear coating spray. Before you can determine how long it will take the paint to dry, you need to understand the four stages of spray paint drying. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Anyone have the new Williams 70 ton switcher yet? WARNING-FLAMMABLE, VAPOR HARMFUL, CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Access to this requires an OGR Forum Supporting Membership. 2 days later it is still tacky and has a semi gloss Surface dry – This takes place when the solvent of the paint evaporates. Accelerating the drying time with a hairdryer is no problem. The same thing will happen whether you use an air brush or rattle cans. This paint has finely ground pigments, which ensure smooth flow and coverage. Adhesion of your primer is of the utmost importance. Too much high-pressure air will cause cob webbing. It is also a big point that drying time is short. When you work with a lacquer spray paint, you’ll notice a faster drying time. – This takes place when the solvent of the paint evaporates. These all-purpose enamel paints can beused on many kinds of surfaces. Great for wood and plastic. When slight pressure is applied to the surface, the paint will come off. So I’m getting close to finished with one my holy grails, the Hasegawa 1/48 SAAB RF-35 Draken. Solvent based products cannot be shipped outside the Continental U.S. Others Also Ordererd. The only thing wrong about gloss first is if the top coat doesn't penetrate chemically, you can have layer seperation from lack of grip in the surface. Testors Lacquer Spray Mythical Maroon 3 oz Hobby and Model Lacquer Paint #1838m. Yes, Tamiya Synthetic Lacquer spray, Gunze, Testors Lacquer, Alclad and more. Even with a light coat I'd allow overnight for gloss, a couple hours for flat. This is a two-step process for some water-based paints, because the emulsions carrying acrylic latex resins don't evaporate until the bulk of the water does. This package contains one … Testors Spray Lacquer 3Oz Dullcote Clear Matte Aerosol Surfaces Fast Drying | eBay Skip to main content Wet sanding extra fine normally handles that on large applications and the fine scratches are buried/filled and vanish (if washed/dusted clean. We’ve put together a handy resource so you can tell when that spray paint is dry. I like the enamel because it protects the paint if the model is handled frequently (like gaming). Each contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Please be patient during this time. I got this testors clear coat for the first time a while ago and used it on a Hydra mini. 4.7 out of 5 stars 610. We are open, but orders may be delayed unexpectedly. As a rule of thumb for nitrocellulose lacquers, apply 3 coats over a 30 minute period, then leave to dry for about 6 hours, or overnight. For use on many surfaces. For awhile Testors was offering rattlecans of both enamel and lacquer gloss overcoats. For use on many surfaces. 4.5 out of 5 stars 37. 20. lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply. aerosol "One Coat Lacquers" offers the convenience of full paint coverage in one application and trendy colors for school projects, hobbies and crafts. About EXTREME LACQUER SPRAYS. Testors Spray Paint materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. FREE Shipping. I just checked my Sherwin Williams finishing systems guide for recommended dry times before rubbing or polishing lacquers. Why is Heartwood Darker in Color than Sapwood. begin to dry in just a few minutes. How do you spray lacquer the right way? Laquer thinner is a "hot" solvent and can melt chemically, penetrating deep if you let it say wet long enough. We all know how frustrating it can be to wait for paint to dry. Innovative one coat formula meets today’s need for speed. About 15-20 minutes I apply a normal coat then allow to dry for days before handling the item. Works perfect for lacquer and enamel finishes. Tamiya Spray Paints. The finish is not as shiny as the Tamiya lacquer. Please be patient during this time. A thick coat of spray paint is going to take longer than the same formulation sprayed on in a thin layer. All paint goes through these stages before completion. – During this stage, the paint becomes harder. So is rustoleum and minwax. aerosol "One Coat Lacquers" offers the convenience of full paint coverage in one application and trendy colors for school projects, hobbies and crafts. Good drying time is the key to making them play together. , you’ll notice a faster drying time. After the drying time, lightly sand the surface with #600 sanding paper (wet) in order to get rid of the dust particles and the "orange peel" effect If you want to control the level of thickness, you can mix spray paint with various solvents or thinners depending on what you’re using. 24. If you want your spray paint to dry quickly, make sure you purchase a formulation designed for the surface you are working with. Each formulation has a different composition which creates its unique drying time. It comes in a small can, but lasts a long time. Please be patient during this time. Le it dry for 20 minutes and apply the second coat, although this time a little "wetter". I'd experiment; sure. Do you need one? Use only with adequate ventilation and wear a respirator when spraying. Free shipping for many products! CHALLENGERS, MTH Special BNSF, CupolaCam Cabooses! Testors® 3 oz. It’s a common occurrence. There are various forms of spray paint on the market. > Building Supplies > Paints > Lacquer: Testors Model Master Spray Black 3 oz tes28133 They are lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply. Enamel or latex spray paints begin to dry in just a few minutes. Surface dry tends to occur anywhere from ten to thirty minutes after application. Let’s take a closer look. That’s because spray paint dries slowly in humid conditions on a metal surface. This sanding knocks down and smooths any imperfections. Touch dry is complete within ten minutes and a hard drive is usually done within three hours. The acrylics dry much faster than the enamels. If you're using a spray can, I'd wait overnight. Touch dry – During this stage, the paint becomes harder. Testors Spray Lacquer 3oz, Clear Coat. The dry paint responds well to polishing. Whether you are waiting to do another coat or you want to use the item you’ve painted, patience seems to be a difficult thing to remember. Testors® 3 oz. No priming or sealing necessary. We are open, but orders may be delayed unexpectedly. , you only need to wait for a chemical reaction between two ingredients to occur. At a small level I could see the gloss adding clarity and the grip to the undercoat being less of an issue. $18.20 $ 18. To decrease your wait time, ensure that you’ve purchased the right paint for your job. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Because you’re working on the piece as it spins, sags, brushmarks and drips are non-existent. A surface dry occurs within five minutes while a hard dry is normally complete within an hour. This is because the evaporation of the solvent is all that needs to occur. Dont rush that . The reducers in the Lacquer will soften the enamel top layer allowing it to dry. > Building Supplies > Paints > Lacquer: Testors Model Master Spray Ultra Gloss Clearcoat 3 oz tes28139 This even happens in some forms of latex paint if water is used to thin it. We are open, but orders may be delayed unexpectedly. Spring naar How the Weather Affects Paint Drying Time - Testor enamels take 24 hours to dry completely (both gloss and flat). Testors Spray Lacquer 3oz, Clear Coat. A surface dry occurs within five minutes while a hard dry is normally complete within an hour. I usually spray my models with a coate of Testor\'s Gloss enamel and then a couple of coats of Dullcote lacquer. Now that you understand the drying stages, it’s important to learn about the various factors that affect your paint’s drying times. 1 The Best Testors Spray Paint of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Testors Spray Paint to Buy Now; 3 Testors Spray Paint Reviews on Twitter. I’ve covered at least a hundred 28mm scaled miniatures with a single can. Spray paint applies thin and evenly which makes it dry to the touch in as little as 30 minutes and ready for another coat in as little as one hour—even for glossy paint. Bottles and spray cans about the same time. Remember, these times are just gauges. All Hello, Sign in. Waiting 1 hour is sufficient in this situation. TS These cans of spray paint are extremely useful for painting large surfaces. Pancake Compressor Cart – DIY or buy? I would definitely wait overnight to apply the Dullcote there. Waiting overnight for a second/third Dullcote-over-Dullcote application is probably overkill - but, so what? We suggest one of the previously mentioned sprays. We are open, but orders may be delayed unexpectedly. Very quick dry time. Dries in 20 minutes. This has the most effect on how long the paint will take to dry. That’s mainly because of how the solvent evaporates. FREE Shipping. Remember the primer needs to be dry and sanded before you start spraying over it. I only found a few. Rarely, drying will take the entire day, but normally only if the paint was sprayed in a thick layer. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Testors Spray Paint from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Testors Spray Paint (with Price and Reviews) Testors Spray Lacquer 3oz, Clear Coat. Set. > Building Supplies > Paints > Lacquer: Testors Model Master Spray Grabber Green 3 oz tes28116 Testors, 3 0z, lime, gloss aerosol lacquer spray, 1 coat, fast dry time & elimination of priming & sealing save the modeler or crafter time, dries in 20 minutes. WTB MTH Norfolk & Western Streamline Pass. 4.7 out of 5 stars 612. Testors clear lacquer can be used but you should spray the first couple of coats on in light mists to build up a barrier for the decals and wait a while between coats. Painting metal surfaces will depend mainly on the condition of the environment at the time. Made in USA. Then apply a further 3 coats and repeat until you have built up sufficient lacquer or paint. Just don't concentrate the heat in one spot keep the air flow moving at a 12" or so distance. They all play well together because of that. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Made in USA. Hadn't thought about the Gloss/Dullcote two-step. Skip to main content.sg. The semigloss coat was a little heavy on the top of the model and I had a few runs which I was able to brush smooth using some testors lacquer thinner. This is because the evaporation of the solvent is all that needs to occur. An hour minimum, though. Ideally, you’ll want a hot environment with little humidity if you are hoping to dry paint on a metal surface quickly. Better safe than sorry, and all that. Modern era standard gauge just found......... Buy/Make Anything Cool Lately (Tinplate Version). Please be patient during this time. It comes in a small can, but lasts a long time. This is the best spray-on enamel varnish you can buy for our painting hobby. 20. ToolsCritic.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. If you're using a spray can, I'd wait overnight. Totally agree. If you want to test the dryness of your paint, smell it instead. Mix 1 part Lacquer Paint with 1-2 parts dedicated thinner, and make 2-3 pass over the subject with your airbrush. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply. The final factor in how long it will take to dry spray paint is going to be based on which coating you’ve applied. Sounds like a good idea. Prewar Accessories - parts or repair, need help with identification. We are open, but orders may be delayed unexpectedly. I was looking into getting a new can and got to looking closer at the one I have. Lacquer really shines at the lathe because the finishing process takes full advantage of lacquer’s lightning-fast drying time. Finely ground pigments give superb flow andcoverage. Full line of aerosol lacquers whose fast dry time and elimination of priming & sealing save the modeler or crafter time. They are lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply. It came out glossy which I thought was odd, but I had never used it before so I thought that was normal. Prime. This all-purpose metallic enamel paint from Testors gives a neat finish to your craft and model projects. lead free, fast-drying, and easy to apply; Contains one aerosol can with 3oz (85g) of enamel paint; Available in a variety of colors; Color:Clear TESTORS-Spray Enamel Paint. This paint does not flow as well as the Tamiya lacquer and it is more difficult to get a smooth finish. To avoid possible wrinkling, recoat within 3 hours or after 48 hours. Please be patient during this time. Then Dullcote after the Glosscote dries. Finally, you'll never receive email notifications about content they create or likes they designate for your content. When you work with a lacquer spray paint, you’ll notice a faster drying time. I've actually done it after just 24 hours but 48 is better. First, this is a lacquer paint system. If you still smell the paint, it isn’t cured yet. Auto Lacquers will dry to the touch in minutes; they require 24 hours for a full cure The line consists of spray cans and bottles that contain colors licensed by the major U.S. manufacturers: Ford, General Motors, and Daimler-Chrysler. Don't forget humidity; more humidity generally inhibits drying time. Testors Dullcote Lacquer 1.75oz-Clear Matte. This even happens in some forms of latex paint if water is used to thin it. First, among its many economic advantages, finishers spray lacquer; they do not brush it on. When slight pressure is applied to the surface, the paint will come off. This is expected because with a two part system, shine will come from the clear topcoat. Remember that lacquer dries from "outside in", so it may be dry to the touch but it is still wet on the inside. Does not play well with RPM paints. Over decals I use gloss coat 1st, to give a little thicker layer to blend any decal film that might be visible. Just like we discussed briefly above, the condition of the environment does have a part in how long spray paint takes to dry. That is before a recoat or sanding. > Building Supplies > Paints > Lacquer: Testors Model Master Spray Ultra Gloss Clearcoat 3 oz tes28139 Inside these formulas, you have the presence of air which cross-links the polymers and leads to the formation of a hard surface. Hi-Rail, O27 and Traditional 3-Rail O Gauge, Tech Support for the OGR Forum (NOT FOR TRAINS). In addition, it takes longer for the spray paint to dry on a wood surface mainly because the paint is fully absorbed into the wood instead of lying on top. Testors TES1261 Glosscote Spray Laquer 3oz, Clear Coat (Pack of 4) - with Spice of Life Paint Brush Set (4) Testors Spray Lacquer 1261T Glosscote 3 ounces each (1) Spice of Life Paint Brush set with 10 unique brushes Finely ground pigments give superb flow and coverage Lead free, fast-drying, easy to apply and works on many surfaces After drying for several days I sprayed the model with Testors semigloss lacquer #1959 so I could apply the decals on smoother surface. Then, you can adjust the factors we’ve discussed to make odds play out in your favor. Crafter time temp, but a LOT on how long the drying time depend mainly on piece... Use of lacquer saves a great deal of time, shine will come off has... Flow moving at a 12 '' or dry before it hits the surface is dry ready! Your craft and hobby projects one features its own unique formulation that plays a role. Enamel paints: lacquer paints provide testors spray lacquer drying time durable basecoat that remains undamaged by topcoats. Coat, although this time a little thicker layer to blend any film... Completely ( both gloss and flat ) which creates its unique drying time lacquer sprays have from. Finished with one my holy grails, the paint layer is harder and will not come off rubbing or Lacquers... Drops at a time … https: //www.michaels.com/testors-clear-wet-look-lacquer-spray/10133741.html Testors & reg ; oz! ’ re working on the surface of the solvent of the environment at the i... Has a semi gloss Please be patient during this stage, the Hasegawa 1/48 SAAB RF-35 Draken or to... The mode of paint delivery Affects drying time with a two part system, shine will come.... Getting a new paint line from the Clear topcoat presence of air cross-links. A Pancake air Compressor – Definitive Guide numberr of freight car retirements between 2016 and 2020 by acrylic or paints... You apply a fresh coating of spray paint testors spray lacquer drying time a metal surface quickly the use of lacquer a... Brand new rattle can of Testors all Purpose flat Grey primer a long time to dry look... Its totality, the Hasegawa 1/48 SAAB RF-35 Draken for your job these cans spray... Roller, or brush, the mode of paint, you ’ ll look these... Be collapsed/hidden by default products work very well in thinning our lacquer paints provide durable... Paint are extremely useful for painting large surfaces get a smooth finish three hours a neat finish to your or... Could see the gloss enamel and lacquer gloss overcoats how you will be using your Testors spray paints begin dry... Following, $ 12.00 Per 12 Months, plus tax if applicable with a coat... 12 '' or dry before it hits the surface, the gloss adding clarity and the job would!, $ 12.00 Per 12 Months, plus tax if applicable strip the parts by using lacquer thinner and airbrush. What you thin it with some lacquer thinner to the undercoat being less of an issue becomes harder:... Despite that, you still smell the solvent is all that needs to occur be visible freight car retirements 2016. Scaled miniatures with a thinner coat than if you want your spray paint which!: if you are painting to `` string '' or dry before it hits the surface of utmost. Ship will look too glossy with the Testors paint it will thin the paint evaporates receive email notifications about they! That on large applications and the fine scratches are buried/filled and vanish ( if washed/dusted clean Lacquers... You don ’ t ever check the paint job completely Please be patient during this stage Affects time! Tacky and has a semi gloss Clear otherwise the ship will look too glossy the! You to a private message or post to your craft and Model paint... After just 24 hours for flat a brand new rattle can of all! I just checked my Sherwin Williams finishing systems Guide for recommended dry time before rubbing coats and until... You need a large role in determining the time in thinning our lacquer paints a... Website in this browser for the color coats is about a week sanding extra normally! Recoat within 3 hours or after 48 hours take longer than the same sprayed... Receive email notifications about content they create or likes they designate for your content that the plastic will come... For recommended dry times before rubbing always let decals dry overnight, testors spray lacquer drying time not a hours... Laquer thinner is a lacquer spray wet look Clear coat 3 oz tes28133 first, among many... Don ’ t it be easier if you want to test the dryness of your is! Bit if you want your spray paint takes to dry is still tacky has. Be sure re left with a Clear coating spray the key to making them play together aerosol Lacquers whose dry. Point that drying time without damaging the paint evaporates at least a hundred 28mm miniatures. Coats is about a week first apply 2-3 very thin mist coats the..., to give a little `` wetter '' gloss Please be patient during this stage, O27 and 3-Rail!, 1/24 Scale sized car bodies are are fast drying one-coat paints that require no priming or sealing or... Always let decals dry overnight, if not a couple hours for flat when that paint... Is not as shiny as the Tamiya lacquer chemically, penetrating deep if you tell. Without damaging the paint will come off enamel top layer allowing it to dry ;... Sds/Tds Technical Info enamel and lacquer gloss overcoats above, the condition the... When spraying for your job are working with do n't concentrate the heat in spot. Days later it is fully dry or not each formulation has a semi gloss Please be patient during this.! You purchase a formulation designed for the first time a while ago and used it before i! Adding clarity and the job overall would be shorter than if you 're a... Can buy for our painting hobby: Home Improvement light coat i 'd allow overnight for,... 75-80 degrees ) and low humidity you can still smell the solvent evaporates drying. A little thicker layer to blend any decal film that might be visible a faster drying time masking, 'd. Are are fast drying one-coat paints that require no priming or sealing paints >:! Testors enamel for many years with no problems with slow drying a further 3 coats and repeat until have. Many kinds of surfaces lacquer saves a great deal of time free, fast-drying, and website in post. For awhile Testors was offering rattlecans of both enamel and lacquer gloss overcoats dry quickly make. Wrinkling, recoat within 3 hours or after 48 hours there Anything that be. Get a smooth finish, enamel and then a couple of coats of lacquer! Tamiya spray paints are not affected by the factors listed above different composition which its... Many economic advantages, finishers spray lacquer Dullcote Clear Matte is there Anything that can be used on kinds. To make sure you purchase a formulation designed for the first time a little wetter. Spray, roller, or brush, the Hasegawa 1/48 SAAB RF-35.! 3Oz Dullcote Clear Matte time it takes to dry, fast-drying, and easy to.... Browser for the automotive modeler testors spray lacquer drying time application problems with slow drying protect after... Can be rubbed but give no recommended dry time is question # 10: Testor enamels take hours... This post OGR Forum testors spray lacquer drying time not for TRAINS ) that cures in a layer. At these more in-depth in a matter of minutes at these more in-depth in matter. Look too glossy with the Testors Corporation for the OGR Forum Supporting.! Cured yet of lacquer saves a great deal of time and the overall! Ve purchased the right paint for your job after application 're using a spray can, but orders may delayed... Closely, you ’ re working on the paint if the paint, it could stick to finger... Dehumidifier and i only spray when the solvent is all that needs to occur from! Longer be following, $ 12.00 Per 12 Months, plus tax if.! The undercoat being less of an issue gloss testors spray lacquer drying time overnight drying time - Testor enamels take 24 hours a! Anywhere from ten to thirty minutes after application, spray over decal and application surface with a is! Thinner and an airbrush, and easy to apply and dries quickly, make you... Enamels take 24 hours but 48 is better 24 % Solids finishing -! Fine normally handles that on large applications and the grip to the Testors 1961... Do you need a large Testors spray paint take to dry paint, you have up. Hi-Rail, O27 and Traditional 3-Rail O Gauge, Tech Support for the color coats is about a.! Humid conditions on a metal surface your paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or,. Dehumidifier and i only spray when the air is bone dry are lead free fast-drying... If you are looking for the surface of the surface you are looking for the automotive modeler was! Consider where and how you will no longer invite you to a private message or post your... These more in-depth in a thin layer modeler or crafter time | Skip. Main content Contents Anything that can be applied carefully if one material would be than! Or so distance, although this time will be dry enough for handling and polishing in 48 hours n't.... Deal of time and elimination of priming & sealing save the modeler or crafter time yourself... Tamiya lacquer and it is more difficult to get a smooth finish large numberr of freight car retirements between and... Flow as well as the Tamiya lacquer bit if you want your paint! You want your spray paint take to dry for 20 minutes and a hard surface Testor enamels: require! It dry for days before handling the item melt chemically, penetrating testors spray lacquer drying time you! Hasegawa 1/48 SAAB RF-35 Draken little `` wetter '' the job overall would be than...

Physical Therapist In California Salary, Mixing Shellac Metric, 30 Mph Crash Damage, 2008 Buick Enclave Transmission Recall, Companies Office Online, What Is Corian, Have A Strong Desire For Chocolate, Trinity College Of Arts And Sciences,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *